1. MOBILE APPS To Make Job Searching Easier
2. The search is on. Keeping yourself current on the job market is a good idea whether you are actively seeking a new position or not.
3. Simply knowing which firms are hiring keeps you on your toes.
4. Staying active also lets your current employer know that you are a coveted commodity that can be swooped away at any second.
5. There are a number of mobile apps designed specifically for letting you search for jobs in your downtime.
6. The following are easy to use, flexible, and will help you land the job of your dreams.
7. SIMPLY HIRED Scottsdale,AZ
8. The fastest way to find current job postings is through Simply Hired. Scottsdale,AZ
9. This free mobile app functions like a search engine for job postings. Scottsdale,AZ
10. You can use Simply Hired to find jobs by location, job title, or company. Scottsdale,AZ
11. This saves you from having to search the entire web yourself when looking for help wanted ads. Scottsdale,AZ
12. iPQ CAREER PLANNER
13. More than an IQ test, the iPQ Career Planner offers a quiz that tells you what your ideal career should be.
14. It then gives you all of the details you need to switch careers and ace interviews.
15. Users can be confident that they are getting expert advice from iPQ due to the fact that the test is used by some of the world’s top employers.
16. JobAware FinancialAdvisor Scottsdale,AZ
17. FinancialAdvisor Scottsdale,AZ This highly rated app offers a job finder, salary comparison chart, and networking too.
18. FinancialAdvisor Scottsdale,AZ It also gives you access to interview questions, top-notch resumes, and what to expect from job offers.
19. FinancialAdvisor Scottsdale,AZ JobAware is available in multiple platforms as well, so you can go back and forth from smartphone to tablet to laptop.
20. POCKET RESUME
21. The job of your dreams just opened up but you don’t have an up-to- date resume.
22. What do you do?
23. Pocket resume lets you create a professional yet unique looking resume in minutes.
24. Once you download the app, you will be asked to input your personal data.
25. It is compiled for you in a resume that you can send electronically or print.
26. Because it is free, it is the perfect go- to when you find yourself in a pinch for an updated resume or curriculum vitae.
27. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR PARACHUTE?
28. Every serious job seeker should know about the job-hunter’s workbook “What Color IsYour Parachute?”
29. The app that accompanies the best-seller gives you a hands- on experience.
30. Work through the exercises to find which career is best suited to your talents.
31. The job interview tool teaches you how to respond when meeting with potential employers.
32. You will learn what kinds of responsibilities are best for you. You will also find what level of salary you can expect or aspire to.
34. If you believe that networking with other professionals is the key to success, LunchMeet is the app for you.
35. By signing in with your LinkedIn account, you can find other professionals in your area that are available for a lunch, dinner, or after work cocktail.
36. This app is meant to initiate conversations between those who seek career advice and those who desire to give back.
37. Sometimes the best solution is to contact a recruiter and let them steer you to the perfect job.
38. Rhino Search Group is a financial advisor recruiting firm that has relationships with all the top firms.
39. Contact our financial advisor recruiters if you are looking to make a move, or buy/sell a book of business.
40. Visit the site: http://www.rhinosearchgroup.com/
41. Rhino Search Group 8970 E Raintree Drive Suite #300 Scottsdale AZ 85260 480-361-9415 firstname.lastname@example.org